Ashla Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ashla Legion, A Star Wars: The Old Republic guild. We are a community of adult players dedicated to PVE, RP and PVP in the SWTOR Universe.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Trooper Barracks

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bren Durron

Bren Durron

Trooper Barracks Empty
PostSubject: Trooper Barracks   Trooper Barracks Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 5:28 pm

This portion of the Forum is meant for Troopers. Here Troopers can report in, post items that pertain solely to the Trooper build and game play, ask questions and post possible build stats and tree progression information.

In Ashla Legion, we do not promote class based seclusion or segregation, however we do want to make it easy to find information dealing specifically with your build. The Trooper portion of the forums is meant to be a place that you can find or give ideas on the development of the class for game play purposes.

For Trooper related RP information and possibilities, please refer to the RP portion of the forums.

At the present time, I am the senior Trooper on board and can be considered the point of contact for any questions anyone may have. Do not feel like you have to come to me or keep questions in class. The Legion in its entirety is a resource to be used by all members, so ask anyone you can find and they will do their best to help you.
Back to top Go down
Bren Durron

Bren Durron

Trooper Barracks Empty
PostSubject: Report!   Trooper Barracks Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 1:20 pm

Greetings Legion Troopers,

I am Bren Durron. At the present time, I am the active Ashla Corps Commanding Officer. I would like to welcome all of you fine ladies and gentlemen to the strong arm branch of the legion. We're here to support our Jedi and Smuggler friends through fire superiority and combined arms tactics.

I've had the opportunity to fight along side a few of you and am getting to know the rest. From what I've seen so far, I am very excited about the potential of the Trooper Corps and the name that we can make for ourselves both in and outside the Legion.

All troopers, please post a response to this message so we can get a head count and begin getting organized.
Back to top Go down

Trooper Barracks
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ashla Legion :: Ashla Corps-
Jump to: