Ashla Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ashla Legion, A Star Wars: The Old Republic guild. We are a community of adult players dedicated to PVE, RP and PVP in the SWTOR Universe.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Guild Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Maediya

Guild Application Empty
PostSubject: Guild Application   Guild Application Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 2:26 pm

As a guild when inviting new members, what sort of questions would you like to see?

Here are a few ideas, if anyone else have anything to add then please comment. We are trying to keep the application streamlined and easy to fill out.

Character Name:
Class/Spec:
Willing to change spec if needed for missions:
MMO Experience:
What are your expectations from a guild:
What would you bring to a guild:

Anything else?
Back to top Go down
A'Sharic Talpho
Admin
A'Sharic Talpho

Guild Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Application   Guild Application Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 8:45 pm

That's very basic indeed.

I was thinking of maybe we should put a referral question? IE: Who do you know or have grouped within the Legion that can vouche for your character, skill and teamwork?

In doing so, this may keep our high standards in place?

Talric
Back to top Go down
https://ashlalegion.board-directory.net
Bren Durron

Bren Durron

Guild Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Application   Guild Application Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 1:10 pm

I like the brevity of the application. The lack of fluff will keep things streamlined and moving at as quick a pace as possible.

I do agree with A'sharic though that it would be nice to see some sort of referral posted in the application. Overall, I think it best if we only bring people into the guild that we've had the opportunity to get to know and have seen them perform.

This is not to say that we aren't welcoming of players who may be new to MMOs, but it would be nice to know if certain individuals require more help.

The referral can also be a good way to keep an informal tab on who is bringing whom into the Legion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Guild Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Application   Guild Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guild Application
Page 1 of 1