Ashla Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ashla Legion, A Star Wars: The Old Republic guild. We are a community of adult players dedicated to PVE, RP and PVP in the SWTOR Universe.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Captain of the Pirates

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Caerna

The Captain of the Pirates Empty
PostSubject: The Captain of the Pirates   The Captain of the Pirates Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 7:36 pm

Presently, I Caerna, am the acting captain for the Pirate Crew of the Ashla Legion. I will try to bring in updates and noted information of the smuggler class to light for our fellow members. I will try my best to relay information pertaining to the smuggler class and the relationship with the Ashla Legion.

Once things get underway we will elect or find a new Captain that can take my place and lead the Smugglers to glory. We try to give everyone a chance to run or lead, and we like to see members putting in the effort to lead and help us grow. I am one of the founders and thus I will delegate down and assist any new Captain in their role to becoming a great leader. If there are any questions forum is the best way to reach me, it emails me directly so I will respond quickly, or see me in game. I'm also responsible for Fatal Eclipse on Vrook Lamar our sister Sith guild. So I spend much time there as well.

Ashla legion believes that every member has their say and their part within the senate. We believe that even the little guy has as much voice as the big guy. Sure the big guy may end up having final say, but there's ways around them too, just convince majority rule to help coax out what you want. Leadership positions and branches within the smuggler section will be detailed in time as our database grows. There will be plenty of oppurtunities to share your wealth of knowledge and even your love for the smuggler class.

Be a Captain! Be a First Mate! Cleaning crew? Maybe just take a power washer to take care of that... anyway opportunities is what Ashla is all about and that doesn't change within the smugglers either! So keep an eye out everyone!
Back to top Go down

The Captain of the Pirates
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ashla Legion :: Ashla Pirates :: Underboss's Office-
Jump to: